Wednesday, August 22, 2012

A warm greeting

introduction: I had typed and backspaced a lot for this first blog post in 2012,. After all, this is my first blog post after I've entered degree, Universiti Tunku Abdul Rahman. The reason I've picked up to write blog is, hmmmmm....... I guess it is the best way to express all my feeling, besides to God , parents and friends.

Greeting to my readers, hope you will not mind my randomness.. I'm quite clueless about what am I writing now, I'm just throwing what am I feeling, but I will improve it.

The first semester of the degree has had allowed me to interact with various people with unique personalities and some people who share similar personalities and the personality I had. By taking them as a reflection, I've found that I changed a lot, yeah, without paying conscious aware until recently, changed a lot, interaction, behavior, thinking and nevertheless, BODY SHAPE.. haha!!

And also, form groups.. Previously I had no idea of why people need to form group, but now I have understood the reason behind it.. My reasons of it are *arranged in priority*:

1.) Attitude: polite, good courtesy; at least making 1st good impression, but the following, I guess we have lost our mental already. :D

2.) Thinking: Open-minded, Dare and Dare, Creative, Alike, Relax

3.) Knowledge: Wide and Unique
Have no idea.. just throwing my feeling of.. now gotta rest. :) Will find a subject to write for next post. :) 

More to upload, last presentation was done by (from left):

Ang Wei Ting, Tham Yin Fong, Clinton Mak Kar Yip and Chong Fo Thing



 









No comments: