Monday, August 27, 2012

A thing that needs to be achieved!

"Video, Picture, Video, Picture, Video, Picture.. All about their assignments...."

My thought.

Whenever I see people posted their achievement, I wondered when will be mine? But a second thought is that a business course student don't have any assignment, practically, like students from other courses such as architecture and broadcasting, share pictures of their models and commercial videos or inspirational video, respectively.

But, how can I think in that way? Achievement does not appear like a rain, somehow, unpredictable. It needs effort and commitment to do it.

Just a note for myself..

One day, I will show my assignment to you all, that I am proud to share it like any of my friends did. :)


An achievement from one of my friends, Bryan Chang. 

No comments: