Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Nevertheless, I dislike being treated like this.


"Have you ever tried to comfort or give advice to your friends or siblings? Telling them it is alright and blah blah blah.. 

However, you know, some of them, will said “You don’t know how I feel because you are not me!”

This is their, well, strike back for our kind-hearted advice, which makes us SHUT UP and have the mind of "go on without them".

But you have to know, we have our strike back for 
this: “The reason I don’t know your feeling is you have not tell me yet!”

We always update our statuses in Facebook, Twitter or any social network site, with, emotional sentences, hoping peers will pay attention on you and when they do, you choose to tell or ignore, somehow, especially ignore the people who are really care about you.

Main point of mine is: Get the concept of “low self-esteem” out of your mind. Telling I’m bad will not get you sympathy, for long term. And saying his or her fault is not going to make or show you are or will be good in future. Well, from my point of view, about you, pathetic. And also, you have hurt the heart of friends who concern about you."

-was posted on my Facebook.-

Those old days, I thought of why I am treated like this? What wrong I have done to them? My characteristics? Or what? 

But now, though I feel sad for it, but I have been telling myself, we are born to make bigger things. God has plans for us. :)

Somehow, the tears in heart tell better story than tears shed out from our eyes.

No comments: